DIPLOMA IN LOGISTICS & SHIPPING (DIL)
- Classroom Training – 3 months
- On-the-job Training – 3 months
- Field Tour Training – 2 days
Total Training Time: Assessment
- Continuous Assessment Tests.
- Mandatory Attendance
- Written Assignment Report
- Final Assessment Tests
- Project Work.
- Behavioral and Attitude score.
- Placement Training with Assured Internship Opportunities
- Impart functional industry knowledge for a fresher to begin their career.
- Government Recognized Certification for Global Validity & Progression
- Experienced Faculties over 20 years of Experience in the Industry
- Personal Grooming with a Special thrust on Communication Etiquette
- Up-Skill the existing Logistics Professionals to excel in their Careers.
REQUIRED EDUCATION QUALIFICATION (+2 pass – with all papers cleared.)
- CCP – Customs Clearance Procedures
- LSC – Logistics of Supply Chain Management.
- FTM – Foreign Trade Management.
- FOF – Fundamentals of Freight Forwarding.
- COC – Container Operations & Commercials
- MSM – Marketing and Sales Management.
- SFM – Support Functions in Management
- OBA – Organizational Behavior and Attitude.
Entry Level Staff at Export and Import Manufacturing Companies, Shipping Lines, Seaports, Freight Forwarders, GSA of Airlines, IATA Agents,Container Freight Stations, Export-Oriented-Units, International Buying& Trading Houses, Export Promotion Councils, Domestics Logistics Operators, Customs House Agents, Logistics Division of Automobile Manufacturers, Back offices of Shipping lines, E-commerce & Online Shopping Portals,Warehousing Companies and Third Party Logistics Providers.