Export Import Management
Eligibilty logistics and supply chain working professional with minimum 1 year of experience and aspiring professionals who want to start up their EXIM Operations
Course medium – Zoom Online
Duration : 3 month weekend program which will happen on Saturdays the timings 10 to 1 p.m. The batch starts on October 3rd.
13 days 3 hours = 39 hours of Theory –
Course methodology = Theory / Case Studies / Assignements.
1 day – 3 hours = Q& A Interactive session
Logistics and supply chain is the backbone of a country’s economy we are trying our best to give a realistic knowledge sharing in Export Import Management.
Topics Covered :
- Supply chain management from the Manufacturer, Customer and Logistic service provider perspective.
- Indian Customs process and procedures. – Documentation, Duty
- Foreign trade management to understand Trade barriers, Geo Political impact and much more.
- Marketing and Sales techniques – Product & Service Marketing
- Liner shipping – Commercial & Technical aspects will be covered. ( Tramp & Containerisation)
- International Freight Forwarding – Role/Benefits/Consolidation Concepts/Documentation
If you are a professional outside India this course will help you to gain a fair knowledge about the Indian scenario of logistics & supply chain. If you are aspiring to start your own EXIM business this course will give you a greater insight to strategize and plan your launch.
On successful completion of the course Business School of logistics and shipping will be issuing a Certificate.
For queries reach us out firstname.lastname@example.org
Come join us to explore the World of Opportunities !