POST-GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS
PROGRAM MECHANICS – DURATION – 1 YEAR
- Classroom Training – 3 months(Class Room/Online Session)
- Practical skilling – 6 months (Research and Project Submission)
- On the Job Training – 3 months
Total Training Time: Assessment
- Continuous Assessment Tests.
- Mandatory Attendance
- Written Assignment Report
- Final Assessment Tests
- Project Work.
- Behavioral and Attitude score.
- Placement Training with Assured Internship Opportunities
- Impart functional industry knowledge for a fresher to begin their career.
- Government Recognized Certification for Global Validity & Progression
- Experienced Faculties over 20 years of Experience in the Industry
- Personal Grooming with a Special thrust on Communication Etiquette
- Up-Skill the existing Logistics Professionals to excel in their Careers.
REQUIRED EDUCATION QUALIFICATION (Any graduate degree)
- Customs Clearance Procedures
- Logistics of Supply Chain Management.
- Foreign Trade Management.
- Container Operations & Commercials
- Marketing and Sales Management.
- Support Functions in Management
- Organizational Behavior and Attitude
- General Business Management
- Fundamentals Of Shipping
- Internet Of Things
- Sea & Air – Freight forwarding
Entry Level Staff at Export and Import Manufacturing Companies, Shipping Lines, Seaports, Freight Forwarders, GSA of Airlines, IATA Agents, Container Freight Stations, Export-Oriented-Units, International Buying& Trading Houses, Export Promotion Councils, Domestics Logistics Operators, Customs House Agents, Logistics Division of Automobile Manufacturers, Back offices of Shipping lines, E-commerce & Online Shopping Portals, Warehousing Companies, and Third-Party Logistics Providers.